Customer service taken seriously: While hydraulic systems and equipment are becoming more complex and requiring more sophisticated maintenance and service concepts, the amount of time available for these tasks is becoming tighter and tighter. All hydraulic systems should be serviced at least once per year after having reached 500 hours of operation.
RAUH promises fast and reliable support for your systems with practice-oriented, practical maintenance experience and the strong commitment of our customer service team. Our goal is to keep your processes running.
All-round service from RAUH:
- Cylinder repair and custom cylinder production
- Hydraulic hose replacement
- Piping and hoses
- System planning and conceptualization
- Installation and connection work
- Reconstruction / Retrofitting
- Maintenance, service and repair
- Accumulator repair, filling and testing
- Oil and filter change
- Accident prevention testing on hydraulic lifting equipment and warehouse vehicles
- Hydraulic system function testing
- Technical documentation
- Seminars and training
- and much more
You can count and depend on RAUH when it comes to saving time and money, optimizing systems and increasing service life to ensure reliable operation in the future.